yume no mangas Index du Forum

yume no mangas Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

M.here.com Redirect.htm

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    yume no mangas Index du Forum -> Images -> SHONEN
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kristkas

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: M.here.com Redirect.htm Répondre en citant

M.here.com Redirect.htm > bit.ly/1svGZHW

,,,Bruce,,,Chapman8/25/2010,,,rusty,,,:,,,not,,,sure,,,of,,,what,,,your,,,exact,,,issue,,,is,,,there,,,-,,,feel,,,free,,,to,,,download,,,a,,,trial,,,copy,,,and,,,try,,,out,,,the,,,softwareI,only,blew,up,the,website,once,when,I,put,the,statement,in,the,section,when,I,didn't,catch,that,it,should,go,in,the,sectionI,,would,,suggest,,first,,doing,,some,,basic,,research,,into,,SEO,,with,,DotNetNuke,,-,,there,,are,,some,,good,,articles,,aroundClient:,,,GreatIf,,you,,have,,other,,extensions,,that,,you,,need,,to,,redirect,,from,,,then,,you,,just,,follow,,the,,instructions,,as,,listed,,,replacing,,.htm,,with,,whatever,,extension,,you're,,working,,withThe,,group,,has,,changed,,their,,name,,so,,the,,new,,site,,is,,a,,DNN,,site,,with,,the,,domain,,name,,Communicatorsclub.orgDescription:,,HTTP,,404I,,found,,many,,requests,,ending,,in,,.htm,,instead,,of,,.html,,,and,,found,,exactly,,zero,,requests,,ending,,in,,.htHow,To,Enable,The,301,Redirect,You,need,to,instruct,the,server,you,are,hosting,your,website,on,to,redirect,the,traffic,seamlesslyWE,USE,COOKIES,,HERE,uses,cookies,from,our,websites,to,bring,you,services,and,info,that,matters,more,to,you,,including,advertising,from,our,partnersI've,checked,the,database,and,it's,not,being,added,there,,so,it,must,be,after,the,value,is,retrieved,from,the,databaseI,,,would,,,double,,,check,,,your,,,settings,,,and,,,perhaps,,,ask,,,your,,,host,,,if,,,they,,,can,,,check,,,them,,,for,,,you,,,as,,,wellI,believe,this,is,what,the,web.config,code,deals,with,,the,.htm,mappings:,On,further,investigation,it,looks,like,any,URL,I,enter,for,redirection,which,does,not,have,a,.aspx,extension,(eg,.htm,or,a,URL,without,an,extension),is,having,.aspx,attached,to,the,end,(so,xxx.htm.aspx,works,where,.htm,does,not,,and,xxx.aspx,works,where,xxx,does,not)In,,addition,,we,,have,,public,,transit,,maps,,in,,more,,than,,1,000,,cities,,and,,indoor,,maps,,for,,more,,than,,90,000,,buildings,,across,,over,,13,000,,venuesAt,,least,,,that,,is,,my,,guess,,to,,what,,Im,,seeing,,in,,my,,logsIf,,you,,want,,to,,run,,your,,entire,,DNN,,site,,on,,a,,different,,page,,extension,,,just,,change,,the,,page,,extension,,in,,the,,Friendly,,Url,,Settings,,page,,,and,,ensure,,all,,the,,above,,ASP.NET,,mapping,,is,,in,,place,,before,,you,,hit,,the,,'Apply,,Changes',,button,Anonymous2/19/2012,Tip:,the,HTML,file,you,are,re-directing,must,not,exist,in,the,Website,,otherwise,URL,Master,will,not,re-directThe,,entries,,below,,are,,separate,,:,,one,,for,,classic,,mode,,,one,,for,,integrated,,modeThe,,,Solution,,,Using,,,a,,,301,,,redirect,,,on,,,the,,,non-www,,,version,,,of,,,the,,,URL,,,,which,,,is,,,essentially,,,a,,,permanent,,,redirect,,,in,,,server,,,talk,,,,you,,,can,,,effectively,,,consolidate,,,all,,,of,,,your,,,link,,,popularity,,,to,,,a,,,single,,,URL,,Anonymous7/30/2010,,"Note,,that,,any,,time,,the,,Url,,Master,,module,,finds,,a,,physical,,file,,on,,the,,server,,relating,,to,,a,,request,,,it,,performs,,no,,rewriting.",,I,,wish,,this,,were,,the,,caseThese,,,elements,,,are,,,discovered,,,by,,,conducting,,,an,,,effective,,,SEO,,,Website,,,AuditNot,,good,Anonymous11/4/2011,Hi,there,,I'm,having,issues,redirecting,.htm,pages,Anonymous4/19/2010,Hi,Bruce,,first,of,all,I,want,to,thank,you,for,the,awesome,support,you,are,providing,to,your,customers,,plus,you,always,respond,really,quicklyRewriteEngine,On,RewriteBase,/,RewriteRule,^index.html?$,/,[NC,R,L],,Me:,OK,,everything,is,fixed,now,and,your,bookmark,should,be,working,just,fineSuccess,,Stories,,If,,you've,,redirect,,an,,old,,site,,over,,to,,a,,new,,DNN,,site,,using,,the,,advice,,listed,,here,,,let,,us,,all,,know,,about,,it!,,Just,,post,,your,,success,,stories,,in,,the,,commentsThe,,same,,principle,,applies,,to,,.axd,,,.ashx,,and,,all,,the,,other,,ASP.NET,,specific,,extensions0Typically,,,,the,,,site,,,owner,,,wants,,,to,,,make,,,sure,,,that,,,none,,,of,,,that,,,existing,,,ranking,,,and,,,associated,,,traffic,,,is,,,lost,,,when,,,converting,,,to,,,a,,,new,,,DotNetNuke,,,siteBuilt,,,on,,,the,,,core,,,of,,,our,,,map,,,data,,,,the,,,HERE,,,Platform,,,for,,,Business,,,offers,,,a,,,powerful,,,and,,,flexible,,,set,,,of,,,software,,,services,,,that,,,are,,,fast,,,and,,,easy,,,for,,,companies,,,to,,,access,,,,from,,,anywhere,,,in,,,the,,,worldWhat,,do,,you,,mean,,"clicked,,on,,our,,site"?,,Client:,,I,,have,,a,,button,,on,,my,,desktop,,that,,I,,click,,to,,go,,to,,our,,site,,and,,when,,I,,click,,it,,I,,get,,an,,error,,page,,not,,our,,site f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    yume no mangas Index du Forum -> Images -> SHONEN Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange